Core Beliefs & Values
- Relationships with family and friends are the most important aspect of life.
- Integrity and Honesty are the most important things we have to offer our clients.
- Knowledge is essential, continuing education and credentials should be expected.
- Technology can be used to increase productivity, decrease costs and simplify our client’s lives.
- Our success is measured only by our client’s satisfaction
- You should know what service to expect, and receive what you expect.
- The better we know our clients, the better we can serve them.
- Clients deserve the resources of a major Wall Street firm delivered with the personal touch of a boutique local firm.
- Investing is a disciplined process – while we are always looking for new ideas, we don’t chase “hot” or “fad” investments.
- We do not add value by individual security selection, but by discipline and well informed, unemotional decision making.
- Golden Rule – Treat others as we would like to be treated.
- Proactive service – we know what you want before you do.
- Client is treated with respect and urgency – should feel like they are our only client.
- Our staff is treated with the same respect – we will not tolerate clients that abuse our staff.
- Phone calls are returned promptly, usually within 2 hours if possible, but always the same day.
- Client feedback and correction is welcome to refine our business practices.
- We give back to our communities – in both time and resources.
- You deserve a fair, honest price – not the highest we can get away with.